Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
This position leads compliance of entities within several jurisdictions of EMEA region with relevant local EMEA legislations with regard to Corporate legal matters. This position is responsible for supporting corporate secretarial work for entities in the selected jurisdictions of EMEA region in coordination with the outsourced Subsidiary Management Team. It supports projects of mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, contributions, increases and decreases of share capital, transfer of business and assets and also Legal Entity Simplification initiative (LES).
• Subsidiaries Management in the selected jurisdictions of EMEA region and Blueprint Maintenance - Support corporate secretarial work for the given EMEA subsidiaries, including the coordination with the outsourced Subsidiary Management Team, including holding of Annual General Meetings and Board of Directors’ Meetings, drafting of minutes and relevant legal documentation, Directors & Officers changes, contributions, increases and decreases of share capital etc.
• With help of the outsourced Subsidiary Management Team maintain the Blueprint database and keep it updated with all necessary documents uploaded
• Honeywell Internal Support with regard to Corporate Secretarial Data -
Corporate legal support of M&A team on projects of mergers, acquisitions, divestitures
• Corporate legal support to other functions including the GC team, Tax, Finance, Treasury, Procurement, Real Estate, HR etc.
• Draft internal and external powers of attorney and coordination of their implementation;
• Draft and execute intercompany services agreements (together with Finance)
• Support of restructurings projects and Legal Entity Simplification (LES)
• Support transfer of business and assets and other restructurings of selected EMEA subsidiaries’ assets
• Support internal due diligence process and legal analysis of certain EMEA subsidiaries
• Provide instructions to outside legal counsel and ensure implementation
Law degree and appropriate certifications and admissions
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in corporate legal/contracts department or law firm handling corporate law/contracts matters
• Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
• Ability to prioritize and work independently under general instructions on a variety of special tasks
• Mature judgment and decision-making skills
• Integrity and maintenance of confidentiality
• Continuous self-aware learner
• Self-starter with the ability to drive an assignment to completion using creativity/innovation and with minimal direction
• Strong problem solving skills
• Willingness to deal with change positively
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Team player
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.