Senior Security Engineer
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We want you to join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
Honeywell's Digital & Product Security (DPS) believes in integrating security into all aspects of our business to protect the people, processes, and assets by which Honeywell achieves its greater mission. Advancements in technology, contractual and regulatory requirements, emerging threats, and Honeywell's growth worldwide continue to challenge all of us to ensure everything we do in business is secure.
The Cyber Fusion Center (CFC) is searching for an Endpoint security operation engineer with extensive experience in security applications and systems maintenance from automation or a Dev-Ops background. We are seeking an individual that is highly motivated with the ability to self-start, prioritize, and multi-task within a team and lead work actions. You will be part of a global team that handles enterprise IT security Infrastructure & applications-related solutions with the intent to streamline monitoring, alerting and incident response efforts.
Key areas and responsibility:
• Apply skills in endpoint security tools like Antivirus, EDR, application control, disk encryption etc.
• Apply an understanding of Government & Organizational Regulations including NIST, CUI, ISO
• Influence leadership and create partnership with businesses and functional leaders to build a cyber safety culture
• Willingness to serve as a member of an Incident Response Team (IRT) and respond to emergency calls during non-business hours, as needed and participate in on-call rotation
What skills and experience will you have:
• 3 years’ experience in cybersecurity
• 10+ years overall IT experience
We also value:
• Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field such as Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Electronics.
• Proficient in Endpoint Security Tools such as McAfee ePO and all suits of McAfee, Crowdstrike Falcon, Microsoft Defender ATP, etc
• Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
• Knowledge of Powershell or Python
• Experience with SIEM technologies such as Splunk, Elastic search, etc is a plus
• ITSM process knowledge
• Strong research background and an analytical approach
• Working knowledge in multiple flavors of operating systems like Windows, Linux & MAC.
• Experience with enterprise anti-virus solutions, virus outbreak management, and the ability to differentiate virus activity from directed attack patterns.
• Experience performing incident response in both security & operational respect
• Ensure the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of SOC data sources
• Ability to react quickly, decisively, and deliberately in high-stress situations
• Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills are required to document and communicate findings, escalate critical incidents, and interact with customers
• Technical certifications considered an asset are: CISSP
If you believe this is the perfect role, then we'd love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.