Software Engineer - C/C++
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We want you to join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
This position is responsible for a variety of tasks that requires the use and application of research methods and tools in order to advance the technical expertise and products of Honeywell Aerospace, at a professional level. Employee independently and under supervision uses technical knowledge to complete projects. This position can participate in leading or coordination of the projects with low to medium complexity within the specific technical domain.
• Help to identify business opportunities through the completion of tasks and projects.
• Performs all necessary activities to accomplish goals within overall cost and schedule projections.
• Participates in leading smaller projects/project tasks.
• Participates on the preparation of new projects (with internal/external customer, grant projects)
• Follows the instructions of the supervisor and the project manager.
• Participates in project plan preparation.
• Participates in the project research and development activities, may interface with other Aerospace divisions and customers on routine matters.
• Develops and applies methodologies and technologies to build technical solutions that improve processes and procedures.
• Participates on business trips.
Skills and requirements:
• Preferably Masters or Doctorate Degree in Science, Technology or a related field or equivalent experience
• Professional level of C/C++ knowledge
• Orientation in embedded systems area
• Technical writing skills
• Knowledge of written and spoken English
We also value:
• Team player with the ability to work in a large team
• Strong communication skills
• Self-motivated; ability to work without detailed work direction
• Ability to work multi-tasks, tenacious and possess excellent problem-solving skills
• Analytical and organizational skills
If you believe this is the perfect role, then we'd love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.