Software Engineer (BendixKing Avionics)
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
We are currently looking for a new passionate member for the position Software Engineer who will support BendixKing software design activities for GA programs, namely Autopilot secondary KI300 then the future BK products.
→ Learn more at:
• BendixKing website - https://www.bendixking.com/
• Official BK video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0ZzP3G1XzI
We genuinely believe a true potential should not be limited by years of experience. → So if you are an enthusiast with interest in both software engineering and aerospace, don't hesitate to apply and shape the future with us.
Key areas of responsibilities
• Be a member of BKB and ABQ team responsible for creation of custom software configurations or GA platforms, implementation of requested customer changes, and support of customer service
• Produce Software products which include configuration (database) objects and tables, Embedded C on various microprocessor platforms and web based configuration tools
• Develop and implement software change orders originating from customer requests or field service engineering organization
• Participate in project planning phase
• Adhere to custom BK and BK Marketing software schedules
• Collaborate with other BK - USA and Brno engineering teams and Marketing & Customer and Product Support
• Compliance with Engineering Standard design practices including Tools, Processes, and Documentation
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science
• Good knowledge of C or C++
• School experience in real-time embedded software
• Great command of English language mandatory
• Technical writing skills
• Knowledge of VB/VBA and/or C# language, Microsoft Visual Studio preferred, Software design tools, Window/Unix scripting languages
• Capability and willingness to periodically travel
• Experience in Windows Office including Excel
• Motivated do develop a career in Aerospace industry in a multinational company
• Leadership skills
• Great organizational skills and analytical ability
• Self–starter, motivated and takes initiative and able to work independently
• Extremely reliable, trustworthy and highest ethical standards
• Share knowledge with other team members
• Great communications skills
• Dynamic and creative international work environment
• Competitive salary
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we'd love to hear from you.
THE FUTURE IS WHAT WE MAKE IT