Electrical engineer II
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We are a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
The Electrical Engineer performs a variety of product engineering work to support the life cycle of material handling units and equipment. You will be responsible for performing product development and product line maintenance to maintain technical quality. This position requires the ability to work with all company departments as well as customers and vendors of the company.
Key areas of responsibility and roles:
• Develops new control systems and panel designs for standard equipment and improvements for unit handling conveyors in support of company needs.
• Builds and revises component and assembly drawings in AutoCAD and AutoCAD Electrical to support current products and new developments.
• Works with ERP system to create and maintain component items and BOM structure.
• Supports Intelligrated manufacturing and field activities in a timely manner to meet project requirements.
• Performs other related tasks and duties, as assigned.
What Skills and Experience will you have:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Min. 5 years as an Electrical engineer.
• Familiarity with AutoCAD systems (preferably AutoCAD Electrical)
• Knowledge of applicable codes related to electrical engineering (EN, IEC, CE)
• English on a great communication level
• Knowledge of the design cycle and project life cycle
• Driving license B
We also value:
• Familiarity with PLCs and other machine control software
• Ability to analyze information and work independently.
• Six Sigma Green Belt
• Focused on results and quality.
If you believe this is the perfect role, then we'd love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.