Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We are a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
· Daily accounting of cash receipts – GL payments vs Trade AR accounting entries
· General Ledger and Sub Ledger reconciliation
· Identification & investigation of unknown incoming payments
· Investigating & the establishing resolutions of misapplied payments
· Maintenance of Unapplied and Unprocessed Cash records
· Identifying and arranging of internal transfers
· Maintenance of records for auditing purposes (filing remittances, bank statements, approved write offs etc.)
· Internal & External communication regarding cash receipts and payment detail specification
· Performs a variety of administrative functions when required by on site or senior management
· General reporting, the handling of multiple tasks and the monitoring activities related to an accounting ERP system
· Written & verbal communication to business partners
· Requires a high school diploma with related experience and able to show proven capabilities in the field or in a related area. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
· Works under general supervision and can demonstrate the ability to work independently
· A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
· Ability to learn & adapt quickly to change
· Flexible & Responsible approach to workload & business/organizational needs
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.