Customer Elite Agent
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
As an Elite Agent with in the Customer and Product Support organization, you will lead the execution of critical, complex, and non-standard cases within our Aerospace Customer Service Model. You will be considered part of a small global team of Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) for the order management and customer service teams. Strong communication and problem-solving skills are a must to interface within a complex organization as well as with our customers. Enabling change, improving processes, coaching, training, and ensuring high quality/role model performance will be crucial to demonstrate daily.
Join a team that helps improve our customer satisfaction and delivers exceptional service.
40% Order Management
30% Customer Service
10% Continuous Improvement/Prevention
10% Quality Control/Analytics
You must have:
• High School Diploma
• Minimum 4 years of customer, product and/or supply chain support experience
• Experience in manufacturing customer service
• Experience with MRP/ERP/CRM Systems
• Ability to lead process improvement
• Knowledge in Sigma or lean
• Ability to work independently and take direction from others
• Established skills and experience in Customer Service
• Excellent organization & project management skills
• An ability to coach, mentor, and motivate others
• A strong understanding of business drivers
• An ability to manage complex situations
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Multicultural work experience
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.