Avionics Integration Engineer
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We want you to join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
We are looking for someone to design aircraft integration solutions for electrical and avionics systems and associated components and assist in aircraft testing within Honeywell DOA EASA.21J.694 scope.
Key areas of responsibility and roles:
Preparation of Design integration solutions and associated components:
• Analyze and evaluate customer system integration requirements involving all Honeywell avionics product lines
• Preparation of alternative integration solutions based on design objectives.
• Participate on ROM estimation and support RMU / Sales team
• Coordinate design development and system integration activities with Honeywell engineering teams and external suppliers
• Generate high-quality reports and test plans that will be used to meet EASA/FAR Part 25 certification requirements
• Generate engineering documentation in accordance with company procedures to develop and maintain type design data for multiple aircraft
• Support PDR and CDR review meeting when required
Coordinate installation on the aircraft and related test activities:
• Support of components manufacturing and their installation
• Test case development, execution, and troubleshooting
Support certification activities:
• Participate in Certification Plan preparation
• Support Compliance demonstration strategy
What Skills and Experience will you have:
• Bachelors/master’s degree in mechanical engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Aerospace engineering
• Minimum 3 years’ Experience and detailed knowledge of Avionics and Electrical Systems in the frame of Avionics/Electrical system installation on the aircraft
• Knowledge of the relevant certification procedures, Understanding of EASA certification process
• Outstanding English communication skills
• Capability and willingness to travel (approximately 10%)
• Knowledge of software configuration management tools (e.g. ClearCase, SVN) and of requirements management tools (e.g. DOORS, TeamCenter, ClearQuest)
• Ability to work both independently and within a cross-functional team and manage multiple tasks;
• Ability to communicate technical knowledge and mentoring team in a clear and understandable manner;
We also value:
• Experience and detailed knowledge of Avionics and Electrical systems experienced with Honeywell avionics products
• Familiarity with JIRA, Creo tools preferred
• Great teammate
• Strong organizational skills
• Extremely reliable, trustworthy and highest ethical standards
If you believe this is the perfect role, then we'd love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.