Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
Ensure that purchase goods, materials and services and company operational needs are met, taking into account price, quality and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply. You will hold responsibility for a specific project/region/business. You will deliver tactical activities of purchasing goods and services off of defined contracts with stated terms and conditions. Also may include occasional one-off negotiations for non-standard buys, low dollar volume buys or items that are not strategically sourced.
• Deliver on customer needs
• Conduct competitive bid
• Identify cost reduction opportunities
• Review and monitor purchase requisitions
• Manage supplier communication
• Understand market trends
• Deal with invoice discrepancies
• Ensure compliance with strategic procurement
• Project Management
You must have:
• Bachelor Degree
• Knowledge of purchasing systems
• Strong communication skills and a team player
• Good organizational - ability to prioritize and do problem solving
• Medium amount of years of experience in a purchasing
• English fluent, any other language is a plus
• Planning, negotiations and agreements/contract management experience
• Good technical knowledge of Procurement/sourcing
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.