Senior Advanced Software Engineer
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
We are currently looking for a new experienced and passionate member for the position Senior Advanced Software Engineer, who will join our young and prospective team and will lead innovative and interesting projects in aviation and space field. The job location for the position is either Prague or Brno.
Key areas of responsibilities:
• Participates on the preparation of new projects (with internal / external customer, grant projects)
• Cooperates on, and coordinates the preparation of plans for the projects and programs, defines project milestones and is able to assess the appropriate project costs.
• Participates on the project research and development activities.
• Works independently or with cross-functional teams to improve technical processes. Develops and applies advanced methodologies and technologies to improve products. Provides insight and analyzes risks and opportunities and adjusts product / project plans accordingly.
• Interprets and presents results of work performed and recommends developments for new, broad technologies, and presents final project report to customers and management. Interacts with team to anticipate and resolve the project issues and priorities.
• Provides technical direction and oversight for project team and as an acknowledge authority in the technical area is involved in more projects.
• Participates on business trips.
• Following and improvement of methodologies for SW development and design, improvement of coding standard methodologies
You must have:
• Masters or Doctorate Degree in Science, Technology or a related field or equivalent experience
• 7-9 years of experience
• Professional level of C/C++ knowledge
• Orientation in embedded systems area
• Experience in RTOS
• Technical writing skills
• Knowledge of written and spoken English
• Team player
• Strong communication skills
• Self-motivated; ability to work without detailed work direction
• Ability to work multi-tasks, tenacious and possess excellent problem-solving skills
• Analytical and organizational skills
• Ability to solve new and non-standard technical problems
• Ability to work and coordinate the team and technology on a system level
• Dynamic and creative international work environment
• Competitive salary
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we'd love to hear from you.