Senior ISC Project Management Specialist
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Serve as the primary contact within the Customer and Product Support Functional COE to increase responsiveness to customer requests, streamline, execute, and prevent functional holds impacting the customer experience. You will be responsible for providing real-time response to inbound customer requests regarding order inquiry as to ship dates, problems, order changes, repairs and RMA's. Where responses cannot be immediately provided, this role will be responsible for coordinating & expediting responses from across the OE/Spares & R&O sites, Distribution centers, logistics, manufacturing production, 3rd party repair partners, sourcing & procurement & supplier recovery teams to resolve customer issues. You will own cases including order entry, expediting orders, change orders, returns, monitoring order status and resolving discrepancies. You will act as a change agent, define ways to improve Customer Service processes, and execute actions to prevent further requests. There are 4 total positions supporting the following groups: R&O, AMOC, & AEOC.
· Help Honeywell be the customer's top choice by delivering excellent customer experience
· Drive increase responsiveness to customers
· Improve accuracy and fidelity of data and information provided
· Build up your business acumen while learning to address customer needs
· Be part of the team that is solving complex problems for the customer
You must have:
· Bachelor's degree
· 5 years related experience in ISC or Customer Service
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Finance, or related discipline
· Experience in Materials Management, Global Planning, Material Master, and Operations
· A proficient understanding of the principles and best practices in customer service
· Excellent team and communication skills
· An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
· An ability to influence across a broader organization
· Experience with SAP, Customer Portals, Oracle, Excel, Salesforce, and reporting systems
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.