Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We are a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
Ensure that purchased goods, materials and services and company operational needs are met, taking into account price, quality and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply. You will hold responsibility for a specific project/region/business. You will deliver tactical activities of purchasing goods and services from defined contracts with stated terms and conditions. You may also be involved in occasional one-off negotiations for non-standard or off-contract buys, low dollar volume buys or items that are not strategically sourced
• Deliver on customer needs
• Conduct competitive bid
• Identify cost reduction opportunities
• Review and monitor purchase requisitions
• Manage supplier communication
• Understand market trends
• Resolve invoice discrepancies
• Ensure compliance with strategic procurement requirements
• Project management
You must have:
• Bachelor degree
• Working knowledge of purchasing systems and methodology
• Strong communication skills and a team player
• Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize problem solve
• A few years experience in a purchasing environment
• English fluent, any other language is a plus
• Planning, negotiations and agreements/contract management experience
• Good technical knowledge of Procurement/sourcing
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.