Do you want to take your first steps as a Software Engineer Intern?
Be part of growing engineering team that is defining the future of Honeywell Aerospace products and solutions in order to impact a diverse set of partners – Colleagues, Business, Functional partners and External Customers.
• Participate on SW development for Cockpit Display System in Display&Graphics team.
• Support prototyping by designing a software together with other team members in an international environment.
• University study in Computer Science or related field.
• Knowledge of C/C++.
• Interest in aerospace domain.
• Upper-intermediate level of English language.
• Good communication skills, and ability to build positive relations with colleagues.
• OpenGL knowledge is plus.
• Knowledge of Python is a plus.
• Real passion for learning, dedicated approach, interest in SW development, ability to solve problems on his/her own.
We believe in teamwork and happy working environment. We'd love to hear from you if you are just like us.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Your application will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.