Credit Controller with Spanish
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
You will have the opportunity to develop your knowledge in facilitating a high level of cash flow and minimize levels of overdue and bad debt whilst maintaining a balanced credit risk across all accounts which falls in line with company policy
· Daily follow up on overdue debts by telephone and email
· Assisting the Cash Team with allocation of payments
· Work with customers to expand electronic invoicing and Direct Debit
· Processing and generating reminder emails and account statements
· Ensuring that all account settings are daily reviewed and maintained in cooperation with customer master team
· Daily and month end reporting and account reconciliations
· Periodic reviews of customer's payment performance
You must have:
· Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting, or related field
· Fluent in English and Spanish
· Analytical mind-set
· Some experience in customer care or collections environment.
· Understanding tax implications of multi-national company
· Demonstrated ability to deliver complex solutions without supervision
· Strong analytical & problems solving skills
· Effective verbal and written communication skills and proven track record of people mgmt
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.