Outside Sales Representative
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
Position has its own responsibility for achieving of sales, profit and growth. Position acts independently and is responsible for the further growth of its dedicated product lines in the respective region. The solution oriented and strategic pricing and advising with professional competence is one of the most important keys for the success. Active negotiating about prices and other sales conditions in specific projects in order to get order from customer and keep the margin as high as possible
Regional responsibility in carrying and advising clients, partners and planners. Key account management and relationship to existing customers and authorities. Search potential buyers. Follow up of the quotations and maintain the opportunities/contacts in the current CRM system. Sending visit reports to the Country Manager and maintenance of the sales forecast in the current PC based system. Preparation of a Business plan for the sales region and Key Accounts, including a strategy how to win new prospective customers. The position works in a team together with the Inside Sales, therefore a high communication to the Inside Sales is necessary.
Analyze of behavior of our competitors based on getting feedback from our customers, designers and construction companies. Technical analysis of our competitors based on feedback from our customers.
YOU MUST HAVE:
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
• Excellent communication skills, self confident manner
• Strong sales personality, strong customer orientation
• Willingness to travel
• Good PC skills
• Good English language skill
• A proficient understanding of key sales principles and best practices
• Excellent team and communication skills
• An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
• An ability to influence across a broader organization
• An ability to influence customers, while maintaining healthy relationships
• Significant experience in selling (industrial, electricity) products
• Technical expertise
• Understanding of the Honeywell value proposition as well as the competitive landscape