Are you passionate about Engineering? Do you want to accelerate your career, learn quickly and innovate to develop outstanding technologies?
Be part of our growing engineering team that is defining the future of Honeywell Aerospace products and solutions in order to impact a diverse set of partners – Colleagues, Business, Functional partners and External Customers.
Join our team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell Flight Control Systems group. We create system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. As integral part of a team, you will be involved in every aspect of the system life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.
• Requirements analysis and decomposition.
• Systems design and integration.
• Model based development system design.
• Systems validation & verification.
• Customer interaction.
• Project oversight and coordination.
• Budget/schedule responsibility.
• Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering or Master's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
• Experience with Matlab.
• Proficiency in English.
• Basing knowledge of reading C programming language.
• Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle.
• Experience with Simulink is an advantage.
• Familiarity with any programming language such as Python, C++, C# or other.
• Individual that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
• Diverse and global teaming and collaboration.
• Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization.
• Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
• Ability to adapt to change with ease.
• Multi-tasking and has the ability to lead a variety of complicated tasks.
• Familiarity with systems.
• Understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving.
We believe in teamwork and happy working environment. We'd love to hear from you if you are just like us.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. We will review your application without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.