We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with outstanding potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
Honeywell Technology Solutions (HTS) dynamically expands its activities in research and development centre in Brno, Czech Republic. Established in 2003, this is the largest R&D centre in Europe for Honeywell. This position is a part of Aerospace group, the world's leading supplier of avionics systems, products and services for commercial and business aircraft as well as for defense and space applications.
As a valuable member of our team, participate in design, development, commissioning and maintenance of test solutions for Honeywell products in all phases of product lifecycle that are being developed in other Honeywell departments (phases of engineering, system integration & testing, qualification, production and repair & overhaul).
• Partner with other software, hardware and systems engineers to develop and built test solutions for various Honeywell products.
• Be responsible for different phases of software test development - test requirements definition, architecture, design, implementation, integration, verification, validation and other support, including creation of formal documentation.
• Lead all aspects of progress reporting and completion of assigned SW test development tasks.
• Work on documentation for SW test solution development.
• Build positive relationships, cooperate with process focals on guidelines and process improvement, tailoring and definition. Be part of a global, diverse organization, cooperate with local and global teams and customers.
• Participate in collection of customer feedback during entire product development phase, feedback analysis and implementation of follow-up changes.
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Computer Science or a related field of study.
• Basic experience with programming languages and tools used for automated measurements from both SW (C, LabVIEW and/or LabWindows/CVI, TestStand) and HW (cRIO and/or PXI platform) areas.
• Ability to understand basic electronic circuits’ functionality.
• Basic ability to read and understand technical documentation (datasheets, operating manuals, technical requirements and specification, cable wiring diagrams, etc.).
• Good command of English language.
• Previous professional experience with emphasis on software for automated measurements and testing.
• Good organizational skills and analytical abilities.
• Attention to detail.
• Self-starter, motivated and able to take appropriate initiative with minimal direction.
• Reliable and trustworthy, with the highest ethical standards.
• Excellent communication skills and team player attitude.
• Interested in working in a fast-paced global business environment.
• Capability and willingness to travel abroad for trainings, business meetings and customer support.
• Willingness to work on military projects as well as for civil projects.
• Ability to do multi-tasking projects/tasks work.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. We will review your application without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.