Contracts Manager (maternity leave cover)
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We want you to join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
Join a team that protects Honeywell against unjustifiable risks resulting from business transactions and providing support and guidance to Sales and Procurement professionals.
You are part of a team of business impact partners located all around the world negotiating agreements with Honeywell customers and suppliers. You ensure that final contractual documents drive growth and include all deal parameters approved in accordance with respective approval processes and Honeywell business is conducted with the highest ethical standards, internal company policies and local and international laws.
Do you want to grow and develop your technical knowledge in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction? Would you like to contribute to business growth by identifying and mitigating contractual risks? Join our team and empower leaders to make informed and strategic decisions related to supplier and customer agreements.
You must have:
• Legal degree (preferred), Master’s degree in Economics.
• You have superior communications skills (both oral and written).
• You can function as member of virtual team.
• You have attention to detail and ability to work across functions. Integrity and strong focus on compliance.
• You have solid analytical skills and strong eye for business, sound business discernment and strong analytical skills.
• Prioritize work within time constraints, drive efficiencies and process improvements.
• You have proven organization and project management skills.
• We are a Fortune 100 company.
• Legal Hub in Prague & Team of hardworking professionals.
• Broad industry applications, diverse portfolio.
• Track record of strong financial performance.
• Global footprint, Top technology and R&D company.
• Matrix environment.
• Integrity & compliance, diversity as key values.
• Growth opportunities across the region.
• Open review systems focusing on development.
• Cross-functional, global projects.
• Variety of EMEA and EMEAI legal roles based at Prague site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Lorenzo De Magistris