Sr Business Analyst ISC Planning (Kinaxis)
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We want you to join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
The Honeywell Enterprise Services & Applications is commissioned to standardize and solution common business processes within Honeywell which will facilitate growth, meet customer needs, and reduce customer response and cycle times, run lowest cost possible at error-free rates. Our mission is to introduce best in industry practices and state of the art functional excellence in all business functional areas.
In the role, you will need to have in depth understanding of end-to-end Integrated Supply Chain Planning processes in the area of Demand Planning, Supply Planning Production Planning, SIOP and Inventory Optimization. You will configure the system, identify gaps, design & develop the solutions as required to improve the Planning and SIOP process including automation of processes / reduce cycle times / improve productivity / customer collaboration / supply network collaboration / vendor managed inventory process, statistical forecasting, etc. You will cooperate closely with Business users, IT Business partners, Honeywell Global Business leaders and IT COE’s to evaluate business problem statement, analyze, articulate and lead in end to end solution build including training using Rapid Response as Honeywell Enterprise Standard Planning application.
• Key focus on understanding end to end ISC Planning business processes, identify potential areas of opportunities for SIOP process improvement, Inventory optimization, automation of processes, reduce cycle times and improve productivity.
• Provides Solution expertise in analyze and identify gaps, lead in solution design and develop Rapid Response app in meeting of business requirements. The following activities are part of the duties and responsibilities:
o Conduct customer workshops to understand end to end business process requirements, articulate in propose of the best possible solution.
o Responsible for business consulting, Configure the system to support business requirements, design / configure different seeded resources like worksheets, Alerts, Metrics, scorecards, etc.
o Design and develop technical/functional specifications, good understanding functional areas within Rapid Response application – working on different modules like Supply Planning, Forecasting and Demand Planning, ATP, Aggregate Supply Planning, Capacity Planning, Attribute Based Planning, Sales & Operations Planning.
o Ability to focus on architecting Planning solutions using Rapid Response, MRP to achieve a defined business outcome, working with Interfaces, work flows and data management/data migration.
o Works together with the functional team to drive the adoption of standard business practices.
• Enabling customer collaboration with real time dynamic planning w.r.t market trends and Supplier collaboration in improve of inventory visibility. Improve usability of ISC Planning function/applications.
• Good collaboration with all partners which includes IT, Business leaders, external IT, business partners, end users and team members to come out with business problem statement and initiate leading the solution development as required by adhering to the organizational guidelines and processes.
• Support direction on data integration/data with multiple source and target systems.
• Min. Bachelor Degree in a relevant field.
• Good Supply Chain Planning domain experience with min. 2 years of experience in Implementation of different Kinaxis RapidResponse modules like Supply Planning, Forecasting and Demand Planning, ATP, Aggregate Supply Planning, Capacity Planning, Attribute Based Planning, Sales & Operations Planning and implementation experience of two end to end projects.
• In-depth knowledge in different seeded resources like worksheets, Alerts, Metrics, scorecards, etc. in at least one of these modules.
• Designing solutions in RapidResponse by working with Scenarios.
• Strong hands-on experience on Demand Planning/Forecasting, Consumption based planning, Re-order point planning, MRP, MPS, Long term Planning, Capacity planning and Production scheduling, Batch Management, Serial number management.
• Hands on experience on Supply Chain Planning Master Data Maintenance i.e Material Master, BOM, Work center, Routings, Vendor Master, Customer Master, Info records, source list, Schedule agreements, contracts etc.
• Good knowledge and experience on integration of Planning function with Mfg, Quality, Materials Management, Sales and Distribution, Sourcing, Logistics and Costing functions.
• Knowledge of integrating Kinaxis with host ERP systems through Data Warehouses for both Inbound and Outbound Interfaces, work flows, Query development, preparation of detailed functional specifications for enhancements, layouts and reports etc.
• Knowledge of creating job schedules, alerts, data update, etc,
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, analytical and presentation skills, problem solving skills and learning attitude are a must.
• Ability to travel as required, up to 50% to the project locations in peak-times.
• Superb communication skills and interpersonal skills to work in global environment.
• Post-graduation and APICS certification is added advantage.
• Added advantage with Kinaxis RapidResponse Author certification or Contributor Certification.
• Good understanding and worked to deliver using agile way of a project management.
• Knowledge of and /or experience with SAP MRP, PP.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. We will consider your application without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.