ASIC/FPGA Engineer - Intern
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We want you to join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
Join a team that designs, verifies, integrates and tests complex avionics products within Honeywell Aerospace. You will work on new products in support of the organization's business strategies. You will be responsible for coding, running simulations, synthesis, creating test benches and documentation. You will work closely with word class hardware and software engineers during test and integration phases.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and Simulation
- Conduct Code Synthesis
- Integration and Test Support
- Provide Customer Support
- Prepare Documentation
You must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- University level experience in ASIC/FPGA development
- Working knowledge of digital design is an advantage
- Working knowledge of VHDL or Verilog, both are desirable
- Ability to use Linux or Unix workstations
- Basic knowledge of the ASIC/FPGA design tools: simulators, STA tools, synthesis, etc.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Computer and web navigation skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer)
- Self-starter, motivated and takes initiative and able to work independently
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.