System Integration Specialist
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We are a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
We are a dedicated team of The Enterprise Solutions and Applications-SAP Aftermarket and Service management work on multiple deployments, initiatives, projects and enhancements. We provide configuration expertise and guidance in enhancement maintenance and development as needed to effectively implement & retrofit the SAP solution at the ECC 6.0 SAP release level and SAP CRM 7.0.
• Act as a member of the Global Aftermarket and Service management (SAP Customer Service; SAP CRM Service) Enterprise Applications team.
• Develop and deploy standard SAP solutions across various businesses; ensure that 'outstanding' SAP processes are implemented.
• You will work with multi-functional members and will be responsible to deliver Global solutions right from requirement gathering, build, test, deliver till the support stages ensuring one common process model is deployed across business.
• Be a project team member and lead Aftermarket & Service management function in the project teams.
• Be accountable for providing timely and accurate follow up on identified business Gaps, including specification review/approval, testing, documentation and knowledge transfer.
• You will be also taking care of requirements gathering with the business, interacting with development and multi-functional teams, writing functional specification, building testing scripts for developer as well as business & training on the newly developed functionality and you will have an input in reports, forms, security and data areas exhibiting functional expertise.
• You will utilize your strong SAP CS and CRM Service hands on knowledge and skills, and handle enhancements in the existing solutions single handedly.
• Multi-tasking and working in a virtual work environment, cooperating with partners from different time zones.
• You will travel up to 35% of total working time.
• Min. Bachelor’s degree
• Strong SAP CS and SAP CRM customization and configuration knowledge.
• Prior SAP experience either as a consultant or lead with multiple end to end, full cycle implementation, roll outs experience.
• Strong business process knowledge in After Market Services and Repairs area.
• Excellent English communication skills, written and spoken.
• Dedication to high ethical standards, equality and diversity.
• Problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to effectively get along with all levels of external and internal customers.
• Six Sigma Plus experience; Green Belt or higher certification.
• Other SAP modules working level knowledge would be a strong plus.
• SAP CRM Middleware working knowledge.
• Hands on experience in SFDC to SAP interfacing area.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Your application will be reviewed without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.