Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
We are currently looking for a new team member for the position Project Engineer to join our team within Aerospace division. You will become a part of our GoDirect Team that utilizes experience in the SATCOM industry to support communication via the satellite systems on board of the aircrafts.
You will partner with world-class engineering's and leaders to implement product strategies, develop program schedules and milestones, define technology roadmaps, and drive improvements in engineering quality and productivity.
Key areas of responsibilities:
• Coordinate and manage technical work executed by development team
• Communicate key milestones and program information to stakeholders
• Ensure robust project planning and scheduling
• Ensure compliance to all development processes
• Track project tasks and milestones
• Do a risk management
• Provide weekly metrics and overall project status
• The job assignment may vary based on primary managers’ directives
You must have:
• College Graduate – BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science. Advanced degree preferred and continuous learning expected.
• Minimum 2 years of Project Management experience since graduating from University
• Experience with JIRA
• Excellent command of English language mandatory
• Knowledge of the best SW development practices and SW development cycle
• Capability and willingness to travel to USA for training and business meetings
• Excellent communications skills (both written and oral)
• Strong organizational skills and analytical ability
• Self – starter, motivated and takes initiative, and able to work independently
• Extremely reliable, trustworthy and highest ethical standards
• Interested in working in fast paced, global business environment
• Strongly customer oriented attitude
• Ability to work under stress
• Commitment to develop long term professional career in Honeywell Aerospace
• Ability to make decisions while fully taking responsibility for the associated risks
• Dynamic and creative international work environment
• Competitive salary
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we'd love to hear from you.