Embedded C Developer
Would you like to join our team who are recognised for their leadership? Designing products which are made to save lives.
You will design firmware for state of the art, industrial gas detection systems, including ultrasonic detectors with multiple microcontrollers. These are products which are designed to save lives.
• You will have responsibility for Software Design by creating Software Product Requirements Specification according to internal Honeywell and other international standards.
• You will update code and test software written in C in our modern laboratories.
• You'll ensure technical tasks are on-time and within given requirements.
• We work using selected methodology (e.g. Scrum).
How will you chip in with our team?
• Software Modeling / Development, and Test procedures documentation.
• Software Architecture definition and documentation.
• Support project planning, provide estimations, identify risks.
What are we looking for?
• We would like you to have a software Engineering background, you could have a degree, or masters degree in Engineering, etc.
• We would be happy if you possess around 2 years’ experience with programming of embedded systems - We also welcome hardworking fresh graduates to be part of our team.
• You'll have a good understanding of C code programming of microcontrollers.
• If you have basic knowledge of electronic circuits or the ability to take measurements it will be an advantage.
• You'll be a detail oriented person with good written and verbal interpersonal skills.
• We look for someone with English language, and Czech will be advantageous.
• Driving Licence B is a positive factor for this position.