Software Engineer (Matlab Simulink) - Intern
Honeywell dynamically expands activities in research and development (R&D) centre in Brno, Czech Republic. Established in 2003, this is the largest R&D centre in Europe for Honeywell. Our engineers and scientists develop products and technologies that are linked to our business groups: Aerospace, Automation and Controls Solutions and Transportation Systems.
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with outstanding potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
Join our Honeywell engineering team working on Comac C919 Flight Controls and/or Boeing 787 Flight Controls programs. Enjoy working in a friendly global team environment on Flight Control System for various commercial aircraft. You will become a meaningful integral part of such an expert systems team focused on Flight controls system (FCS) development as well as its verification. Your main responsibility will be in support and participation of various verification activities including e.g. creation of testing scenarios on system as well as software levels, simulations, scripting..
• Participation in FCS and Software (SW) validation & verification
• System/SW requirements analysis
• Participation in model based development system design
• Support in systems integration
• Testing on Bench platforms
• Support in project coordination
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• Matlab / Simulink / Stateflow knowledge
• Scripting capability
• Aspiration to elevate your skills
• Eagerness to learn new things
• Teammate mindset and communicative attitude
• Self-motivation and initiative to get things done
• Passion for Aerospace
• Familiarity with systems
• Knowledge of the systems development and V&V lifecycle
• Knowledge of aerospace standards
• Individual that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
• Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
• Ability to adapt to change with ease
• An understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving
• Very interesting work experience in very attractive aerospace domain
• Opportunity to understand very complex mature and safety system flying airplanes above you
• Friendly and insightful environment
• Diverse and global team experience
• Opportunity to grow expertly
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we'd love to hear from you.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.