C++ Software Engineer in Aerospace
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
Are you passionate for Aviation and software development?
Then this is job for you! You will join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software applications within Honeywell. You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate creative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to look after problems and opportunities. You would be teaming up with the world's most talented engineers using your skill set to chip in added software features to our products and help accelerate innovation and growth.
Key areas of responsibilities:
• This position involves implementation, testing and integration of SW based on structured requirements
• Following and improvement of methodologies for SW development and design, improvement of coding standard methodologies
• Communicate issues with stakeholders/team
• Make sure all goals are completed in a satisfactory manner and issues timely communicated
• Support organization in their initiatives
You are who we are looking for if :
- You are a college graduate in Engineering or Computer Science
- You have good knowldge of C and C++
- Excellent command of English language
- You have Drive, open mind and willingness to learn new things
• Excellent communications skills (both written and oral)
• Strong social and analytical skills
• Self-starter, motivated, takes initiative, able to work independently
• Reliable, transparent, with the highest ethical standards
• Strongly customer oriented attitude
• Ability to work under stress
• Dedication to develop a long-term professional career in Honeywell Aerospace
• Ability to make decisions and fully taking responsibility for the associated risks
• Dynamic and creative international work environment
• Competitive salary
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we'd love to hear from you.