Project Support Intern
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
We are currently looking for a new member for the position Project Support Intern in our Aerospace division.
You will be responsible for ensuring timely project data inputs and outputs across multiple projects at an entry level. You will also assist in analyzing project costs, and process improvements and tool implementation and prepare and publish project metrics and reports.
Key areas of responsibilities:
• Under direction from supervisor participates in and coordinates projects of a limited nature and scope. Analyses and validates cost and supports in the status of Engineering programs/projects
• Interacts with team members to resolve day-to-day issues and complications.
• Ability to recognize variation in the data and reconcile or act on the data's validity.
Who are we looking for?
• Master's degree University student - Engineering, Business, Finance, Accounting or other business related field or equivalent experience
• Analytical & logical thinking
• Good knowledge of MS Excel
• Positive attitude, willingness to learn
• Ability to work at least for 20h / week
• Ability to speak english on an upper-intermediate level
• Dynamic and creative international work environment
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
• Chance to define your career with global company.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we'd love to hear from you.