C# C++ Software Engineer in Aerospace
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
We are currently looking for new member for the position Software Design Engineer to join our Flight Controls Software TOOLS team.
As a part of our team you would define and develop software tools and data management solutions related to the software and system development activities for avionics development support.
Our diverse portfolio consists of many smaller tools and a few bigger, creating the opportunity to design new applications and not only a component of a complex software solution.
Your future responsibilities will be :
• Development of new tools and applications for support of avionics development
• Requirements definition with users, customers and other stakeholders
• Agile Software development
• Responsibility for entire software lifecycle
You are who we are looking for if you have:
• At least a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science
• Experience with programming in C# and C++
• Experience with ASP.NET MVC ( which would be a huge benefit)
• Experience with database design
• Conversational level of English
You would be the perfect match if you also have:
• Knowledge of ClearCase/ClearQuest, Dimensions
• Knowledge of Matlab, Simulink, MySQL, MSSQL
• Experience with Real-time operation systems
• Familiarity with avionics standards
And what can we offer you?
• Dynamic and creative international work environment
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Opportunity to cooperate on development of the latest aerospace products and technologies.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
• Chance to define your career with global company.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
So if you believe this is the right path for you, then we'd love to hear from you.