Textile Design Engineer
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We are a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solution provides products, software and connected solutions that improve worker productivity, workplace safety, task accuracy and asset performance for customers across the globe.
As a textile design engineer, you can use your creative flair and ability to generate ideas & concepts in a multinational team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
Key areas of responsibility and roles:
- Executing of NPI and innovating projects;
- Working with Cross Functional teams;
- Modifying and selecting of fibers/fabrics (materials) for specific applications;
- Being responsible for other technical deliverables of the project;
- Generating innovation ideas, participating in innovated projects;
- Co-ordinating & Following with Functional Excellence Teams, Team Lead, PMO and manufacturing.
What Skills and Experience will you have:
- Experience of Product Development Life Cycle;
- Knowledge of Six Sigma tools in NPI product development;
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Mechanical, (ideally Textile, Material of Fiber Engineering);
- Self-driven approach in work with projects;
- Experience with fiber, textile materials or with textile product development and production;
- Good English written and verbal communication skills.
We also value:
- Certification or knowledge of textile products (Hi-visibility, PPE);
- Good coordinating and interacting skills, particularly of cross functional teams on a Global basis;
- Good problem analysis and technical decision-making skills;
If you believe this is the perfect role, then we'd love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.