Legacy ERP Support Program Manager
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
The Honeywell Global IT Operations Legacy ERP team under Enterprise Services & Applications (ESA) is commissioned to introduce common business processes which will facilitate growth, meet customer needs, and reduce customer response and cycle times. Our mission is to introduce best in industry practices and state of the art functional excellence in all business functions.
Candidate will work in the IT Operations team, Legacy ERP Integrated Supply Chain domain, consists of providing support to a broad portfolio of business applications, incident management, vulnerability management, vendor management, project engagement, application enhancement management, Customer Satisfaction, among others. Candidate will execute as IT Focal Point and Lead for an assigned portfolio of applications leveraging efforts with co-source vendor partners to expedite resolution driving improvements for business systems with the use of IT.
Key areas of responsibilities:
• Driving break/fix resolution of issues for business applications by leveraging Co-Source vendor partner support providers and engaging appropriate technical support resources in cross functional teams across the organization.
• Providing expertise to support Enterprise Standard Applications and Platforms for Legacy ERP application portfolio.
• Executing as IT representative (focal point) responsible for end to end ownership of the IT Operations Run process who maintains an application asset executing Support, Governance & Effectiveness and Key Initiatives responsibilities.
• Executing as Liaison between IT, Business Owners and SBG business partners to initiate and drive requirements to manage project, programs and key organization initiatives to completion.
• Vendor SLA management.
• Developing Standard Steady State Run Support Models for business applications as they are transitioned from project development cycle into production deployment.
• Evaluating application enhancement and minor upgrade activity to prioritize and drive execution of changes to completion.
• Driving Customer Satisfaction metrics on incident management execution with emphasis on analysis, root cause and trending.
• Oversight of Change Management activity for business applications performing change evaluation and impact for implementation approval with coordination with business partners.
• Project execution engagement as key stakeholder and IT Operations contributor providing support to implementations.
• Performing License Maintenance renewal activity by engaging with corresponding vendor partners to procure renewal documentation and evaluating it against business needs to determine requirements.
You must have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Business focus of study
• 5 to 8 years as IT Manager
• 5 to 8 years of IT Operations experience supporting business application systems in any of the functional areas mentioned in the responsibilities section above.
• Highly proficient in the use of Excel
• Confidence and a professional demeanor
• Strong leadership, project management, and change management skills
• Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity
• Effectively demonstrates the ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without mentorship or supervision
• Drive fast and right results in a matrixed environment
• Strong business acumen and customer focus
• Creative and collaborative problem solving capability
• Integrated Supply Chain or ERP system business acumen
• Dynamic and creative international work environment
• Competitive salary
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we'd love to hear from you.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.