Test Technical Support - Intern
Honeywell dynamically expands activities in research and development (R&D) centre in Brno, Czech Republic. Established in 2003, this is the largest R&D centre in Europe for Honeywell. Our engineers and scientists develop products and technologies that are linked to our business groups: Aerospace, Automation and Controls Solutions and Transportation Systems.
Are you a student passionate about Engineering and ground breaking Technologies? Do you want to take your first steps as a part-time Intern?
Participate in design, development, commissioning and maintenance of test solutions for Honeywell products in all phases of product lifecycle (phases of engineering, system integration & testing, qualification, production and repair & overhaul) that are being developed in Honeywell departments across the world.
Our team of ambitious Engineers is responsible for designing test solution for Avionics from early design stage to serial production. Our test solution makes flight safer.
You will have a dream opportunity to learn about Aerospace products from test perspective, learn about measurement and various signals in practice. Have a chance to use advanced test equipment for the work in our modern laboratories.
What you will be doing?
• Partner with other software, hardware and systems engineers on development of test solutions for ground-breaking Honeywell avionics.
• Be part of team responsible for different phases of SW test development including test requirements definitions, test SW integration, implementation, verification and deployment.
• Deliver work packages which are part of more complex test solution.
• Report on progress and completion of assigned test development tasks.
• Prepare documentation for test solution development.
• Participate in meetings on project deadlines.
• Help in laboratory with test systems readiness (issues detection, soldering, cables build).
• University student with maximum 2 years to finish university degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Computer Science or a related field of study.
• Basic experience with tools used for automated measurements from both SW and HW areas (C, C++).
• Experience with HW/SW problem solving and root-cause analysis.
• Basic knowledge of electronic circuits, schematics, basis of electronic troubleshooting or debugging.
• Able to understand technical documentation in English.
• Manual skills like usage of multimeter and soldering in lab environment.
• Real passion for learning, dedicated approach, interest in SW development, ability to solve problems on his/her own.
• Ability to build positive relationships with colleagues.
• Interest in working in fast-growing, global business environment with lots of opportunities.
• Deeply reliable and trustworthy attitude, with work ethic standards.
• Basic experience with tools used for automated measurements from SW and HW areas (LabVIEW, LabWindows/CVI, C#).
• Experience with emphasis on software for automated measurements and testing.
• Electro qualification law 50 §4 and above is an advantage.
• Ability to read / understand technical documentation (datasheets, operating manuals, technical requirements and specification, cable wiring diagrams, etc.).
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. We will review your application without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.