RF Engineer - Intern
Honeywell dynamically expands activities in research and development (R&D) centre in Brno, Czech Republic. Established in 2003, this is the largest R&D centre in Europe for Honeywell. Our engineers and scientists develop products and technologies that are linked to our business groups: Aerospace, Automation and Controls Solutions and Transportation Systems.
Are you a student passionate about Engineering and Radio/Radar Technologies? Do you want to take your first steps as a part-time Intern?
Be part of our dedicated, diverse team that applies its expertise and knowledge to technical projects, finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve research, techniques, procedures, and products and technologies. We develop, conduct and evaluate new approaches to meet project objectives faster and more efficiently and you develop and commercialize products & technologies.
Your work will impact a research and development environment and you will contribute to a design, development, prototyping and product assurance of 100 MHz to – 30 GHz radio frequency circuits (power amplifiers, low noise amplifiers, passive and active filters, transceiver systems, oscillators etc.) as well as ground-based and space radio communication and radar systems (link budgets, interference analyses etc.).
You will work every single day in a highly creative team that copes with the challenges of demanding future-proof radio systems and circuits.
We build strong relationships with customers and you will have a unique opportunity to utilize your project management skills to deliver small-scale independent R&D projects.
• Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering - a graduate or currently a student.
• Real passion for radio communications and/or radar technologies branches of the electrical engineering.
• Dedication to and strong interest in radio frequency techniques.
• Good command of spoken and written English.
• Self-confident and communicative personality.
• Willingness to develop his/her career in a technical/engineering path.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to learn new technologies.
• An open, transparent and team oriented personality.
• Eagerness to get involved in hands-on work.
• Some experience in engineering or related field.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. We will review your application without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.