Software Developer - Intern
Why Should You Join Us?
We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with outstanding potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
Are you a student passionate about Software Development? Do you want to take your first steps as a part-time Intern?
Be part of growing engineering team that is defining the future of Honeywell Aerospace products and solutions to impact a diverse set of partners – Colleagues, Business, Functional partners and External Customers.
Our Team designs, develops and integrates highly complex software applications within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be an active and integral member of the team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and inventive ways to take care of problems and opportunities.
• Design and implement web based state-of-the-art software for variety of Aerospace products and customers.
• Support our team of software specialists in delivery of results and tasks you are leading.
• Implement, test and integrate SW based on structured requirements.
• Follow methodologies for SW development, design and learn every single day by coding in our fully Agile environment, using Atlassian stack, latest web technologies, continuous integration and automated testing.
• Be an empathetic team-player and communicate effectively goals, expectations and issues with best in the world Engineers.
• Take responsibility for goals, lead all the aspects of your tasks and make sure that issues are addressed.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
• Ability to actively communicate in English language.
• Basic scripting skills in Python.
• Knowledge of SW development cycle (design/implementation/testing).
• Real passion for learning, dedicated approach, interest in SW development, ability to solve problems on his/her own.
• Ability to build positive relationships with colleagues.
• Interest in working in fast-growing, global business environment with lots of opportunities.
• Experience in implementation of web based systems using relational database.
• Experience in software implementation.
• Knowledge of configuration management system is an advantage (SVN/GIT).
• Self-starter, motivated, takes initiative, able to work independently
• Deeply reliable and trustworthy attitude, with work ethic standards.
• Ability to work under stress.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. We will review your application without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.