This is an extraordinary opportunity for well-versed Quality Engineers with strong engineering and quality background to join our Team within Honeywell Aerospace. A rare opportunity to develop your skills and work for a business committed to innovation, growth and staff development. At Honeywell, we want you to be confident, think big and be the best you can.
You will be mainly responsible for:
• Facilitating and creating DFMEA for new product launches.
• Defining Key Critical Characteristics based on lessons learned.
• Analyzing pas warranty or quality failure data and providing feedback to DFMEA
• Reviewing and providing mentorship on training materials (DFSS and APQP)
• Participating in audit to ensure APQP is executed per plan as need base.
Do you have following experience and skills?
• Leadership skills to influence others.
• Knowledge of corrective action process, process control plans, FMEA and gauge R&R.
• Knowledge of APQP, product launch and SPC tools.
• Ability to audit and challenge team.
• Interpersonal skills
The opportunity for you:
• Be part of an eminent brand with a continued focus on innovation and growth
• Join a dynamic team where most leaders are promoted from within
• Market specific training and ongoing personal development
• More than competitive salary
• 5 weeks of holiday
• Multisport card
• Flu Vaccination fully funded by Honeywell
If you feel it’s the right time for you to move on with your career and you love the idea to participate to the growth of the team, then let us know now and apply now.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.