IT Project Management Specialist/Business Analyst
Join Honeywell's One IT team that offers IT support to end users across the globe. You will deliver effective, secure and responsive service to customers and enable them to make informed decisions in a connected way. You will provide contemporary services and work with IT teams and vendors to provide compliant hardware, infrastructure, network, software support and complex problem resolution in a fast paced environment. You will identify root causes and manage escalations as necessary. You will resolve IT issues and guide users through solutions to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Serve as change leadership role on Application Rationalization project implementation. Understand applications value to business and drive adoption of the standard application to replace the legacy application.
Support the development of IT strategy and provide effective project management expertise for IT. You will support IT leaders to define requirements and assist with execution of productivity solutions and overall project delivery. You will work with global project teams to deliver technology projects of varying size and complexity. You will plan and organize all project activities, interface with internal and external partners to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope. You will support resource availability and allocation, identify risks and manage change to deliver effective project management and tracking.
Drive programs that execute the Information Technology strategy and vision to enable business growth and profitability.
Demonstrate solid understanding of critical business requirements, recommending process improvement and IT solutions that provide competitive advantage.
Assure IT solutions deployed in the business remain compliant, cyber-safe and are continuously improved to drive better business results.
Key responsibilities include:
• Provides leadership and oversight for a group of small to large sized projects across multiple business areas and countries.
• Demonstrates high flexibility and competency to lead various ESA Application.
• Rationalization projects.
• Develops and maintains a productive working relationship with Program/Project.
• Sponsors, Customer (IT Partners), Vendors (e.g. TCS, NTT Data etc.), IT Center.
• Organizations (ESA/CCP/UFE), and team members.
• Understand priorities and be a change agent to drive goals and results that are needed.
• Instils and supports a strong personal management style that facilitates communication of project performance/ health and drives results by helping remove barriers to success.
• Provides formalized, continuing work direction and leadership to assigned team, including work tasks, schedule expectations, and status.
• Assesses project variances and develop action plans were necessary.
• Conduct Project reviews with Team/ Leader/ IT CIO etc.
You must have:
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT, Business or Management degree.
• 5 or more years of relevant work experience in related field.
• Knowledge of Project Management Practices, Principles and tools.
• Knowledge of virtual collaboration tools for global projects like Webex, Skype etc.
• Strong leadership skills working across various regions and various organizations and groups.
• Strong collaboration skills to influence others with indirect leadership.
• Strong Project Lead skills.
• Effective communication skills with strong oral and written English language skills.
• Project Management tools experience, e.g. Accolade, Team sites, Sharepoint
Excel, MS Project and others.
• Proven ability to be flexible and adaptive.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to multitask.
• Reliability, trustworthiness and highest ethical standards.
• Ability to adapt well to a changing environment.
• Self-starting mentality.
• Ability to take initiative to drive results.
• Global mindset.
• Ability to work under stress.
• Timely reporting of Projects status and Organizational KPls.
• Ability to drive key project and milestones to meet Schedule/Cost/Scope and Quality.