Sr Mechanical Design Engineer
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We want you to join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
For Honeywell Safety & Productivity Solution (SPS) we are looking for Mechanical design engineer to improve capabilities end performance in Respiratory protection development team. Team is focusing mainly for new product development - complex system of respiratory protection including blower and head pieces. Products are designed to ensure safety of workers in various working environment. As senior design engineer he/she will be responsible for development of new respiratory protection products, working with system engineers to optimize and innovate new or existing solutions and drive design development in assigned product line. This will also include cooperation with project management, test engineers and suppliers during developing of new parts.
Key Areas of Responsibilty and Roles?
- Build detail mechanical design specifications and test/qualification
- Design and development of complex assemblies consisting mainly plastic components
- Craft 3D models and 2D mechanical drawings
- Cooperate with simulation engineers (CFD/FEA analysis)
- Build prototypes
- Prepare BOM and documentation release in SAP
What Skills and Experience will you have?
- Master degree in mechanic or Bachelor with at least 8 years’ experience in design of mechanical products.
- Understanding principles of plastic parts manufacturing process and design rules
- Experience with 3D CAD system (Solid Works, Creo preferred)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good supplier management skill
- Organized and thorough in daily work and have the ability to excel in a multi-cultural global organization
- Ability to work independently
What we value?
- Understand Acoustic design rule
If you believe this is the perfect role, then we'd love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.