Firmware test/test development engineer
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We are a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
Join a global multi-functional design team that researches, designs, and delivers awesome hardware and software solutions for the industrial IoT as part of Honeywell's Safety & Productivity Solutions (SPS) group. In SPS we are crafting solutions serving more than 500 million workers worldwide in the energy, construction, first responder, transportation & logistics, retail, and healthcare sectors.
The main tasks include software testing, test management, development and maintenance of test tools, test reporting.
Key areas of responsibility and roles?
- Execute software tests and provide test documentation per Honeywell standards.
- Build up auto test environment and execute auto test
- Build test plans and loops.
- Derive test cases from product requirements.
- Ensure technical tasks are completed on-time and within given requirements.
- Work based on selected methodology (e.g. Scrum).
- Design test management tool configuration to meet current and envisioned testing practices.
- Continuously improve test environment in the area of test automation.
- Share standard methodologies.
- Evaluate and manage integration issues with multi-functional teams.
- Support project planning, provide estimations, identify risks.
What Skills and Experience will you have?
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Electro Engineering or IT
- Minimum of 2 years experience with testing of embedded or software systems - highly hardworking fresh graduates will be also considered
- Demonstrated understanding of embedded systems
- Basic knowledge of electronic circuits, ability to take measurements
- Detail oriented with good written and verbal communication skills.
- English is mandatory
If you believe this is the perfect role, then we'd love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.