Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We are a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
We are currently looking for a new member for the position Electronics Design Engineer I who will be working on exciting products within our Aerospace division.
You will grow and develop your electrical engineering knowledge in a team-based culture working with innovative products and technologies. You will be working on creating new High-Speed Digital designs - from requirements analysis to schematic capture and PB layout support.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Support digital and analog design
• Creation of new Hi-speed digital designs or modification of already created Hi-speed digital designs
• Function analyze and simulation of the design (HyperLynx or similar tool)
• Actively participate on design reviews
• Participate on reuse activity
• Ensure the designs are completed on-time within budget and performance requirements
• Design of Printed Circuit Board (PCB) and layout of Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA)
Must have :
• Good experience with Hi-speed Digital design
• Excellent command of English language mandatory
• Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to conduct technical presentations to customers
• Strong organizational skills and analytical ability
• Strong problem-solving skills; Ability to apply various tools in resolving complex problems
• Experience with Mentor Graphics tools is a plus
• Good knowledge of engineering documentation
• Reliable, trustworthy and highest ethical standards
• Self – starter, motivated and takes initiative, and able to work independently
• Ability to make decisions while fully taking responsibility for the associated risks
• Strongly customer-oriented attitude
• Dynamic and creative international work environment
• Competitive salary
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we'd love to hear from you.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.