Why you would want this role?
This is not a call center role, you will be based in our Research and Development center working with the engineers. You will speak directly with our customers answering questions regarding personal safety at the workplace. Giving advice and information on our products.
Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions provides comprehensive solutions that enhance workplace safety and incident response, improve enterprise and workflow performance and enable greater product design innovation. Customers rely on Honeywell’s connected solutions to provide real-time safety intelligence, increase worker productivity and enrich operational intelligence with data-driven insights that enable smarter business decisions. Honeywell SPS serves customers in aerospace, automotive, commercial building, first responder, field service, healthcare, logistics, manufacturing, oil & gas, power and utilities, medical, retail, supply chain, test & measurement and transportation markets.
What are we looking for?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Support Specialist to join our growing team in our Safety and Protection division based in Brno, Czech Republic.
What will you be doing each day?
- We cover the Technical Support Helpdesk (Hotline, mail, live-chat, and web support)
- We provide pre- and post-sales technical assistance for internal and external customers: facilitating the identification, investigation, resolution, root cause analysis and replication of technical issues. Areas include configurations, installation procedures, application functionality, and other areas related to system operations.
- We build relationships with our customers and become knowledgeable about the customer’s needs. You will keep the customer updated on the status of reported problems and communicate with a strong focus on customer service and solution quality.
- You will support the knowledge-sharing mindset in our ongoing efforts to continuously build and improve solutions in the database.
- Build, track and monitor CRM records for all incoming support requests. You are going to keep the CRM system updated with current information on the support case, related activities and the resolution.
- Maintain and extend product knowledge by self-study and by attending relevant training sessions.
Do You Have The Following Traits?
- You are good at advising customers, in a friendly and professional manner.
- You have experience in a customer facing role e.g. Customer Service, Technical Support or Field Service.
- You have knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- You speak fluent English and you also speak fluent German.
- A Can Do attitude.
- Big personalities.
- Knowledge of Honeywell & Products
- Knowledge of PPE.