SW Developer for Aerospace Applications
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
JOIN A TEAM RECOGNIZED FOR LEADERSHIP, INNOVATION AND DIVERSITY
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We are a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
We are currently looking for a new member for the position SW Developer for Aerospace Applications to join our team either in PRAGUE or BRNO.
You will work closely with local engineering team in a dynamic environment and support our current running applications and databases. You will be also responsible for basic operations, maintenance and supporting internal and external customers.
Do you have following experience and skills?
• Experience with JAVA development or object oriented programming.
• Experience with Agile SW development.
• Advantage knowledge of Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow.
• Support other initiatives related to Aero strategies using Model Based Development.
• Define and document user and project requirements.
• Communicate project plan, schedule, cost and progress.
• Identify potential risks, issues and makes recommendations.
• Utilize process improvement techniques to improve current business processes.
• Conduct formal internal customer reviews at project completion to confirm project acceptance and satisfaction.
• Customer oriented.
• Willingness to work in a teaming environment with members located in many Aerospace locations across the globe.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Self-starter, motivated with ability to work in a disciplined and virtual environment.
• Ability to be flexible and willing to assume a various support roles.
• Dedication to develop a long-term professional career in Honeywell Aerospace.
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Competitive salary.
• Professional development plans including training and further career opportunities.
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we'd love to hear from you.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.