Do you want to build your career in Engineering? Are you creative and ambitious? Are you passionate about Aerospace?
Join our team that designs, verifies, integrates and tests complex avionics products within Honeywell Aerospace. You will have a rare opportunity to work on new products in support of the organization's business strategies. You will take care of coding, running simulations, synthesis, creating test benches and documentation. You will work closely and partner with word class hardware and software engineers during test and integration phases.
• Design and Simulation
• Conduct Code Synthesis
• Integration and Test Support
• Provide Customer Support
• Prepare Documentation
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering
• University level experience in ASIC/FPGA development
• Knowledge of VHDL and/or Verilog
• Basic knowledge of the ASIC/FPGA design tools: simulators, STA tools, synthesis, etc.
• Advanced English
• Knowledge of digital design is an advantage
• Ability to use Linux or Unix workstations
• Good interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
• Computer and web navigation skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer)
• Self-starter, motivated and takes initiative and able to work independently
We'd love to hear from you. Do not hesitate and shape your future today.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. We will consider your application without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.