Embedded Software Engineer - Intern
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
If you are passionate about developing and testing unique solutions, overcoming challenges and limitations of concurrent technology and coming up with creative ideas forming the future of navigation worldwide, pay attention a bit longer.
We are currently looking for a new team member for the position Embedded Software Engineer - Intern within our Aerospace division. Our team is focused on commercial Inertial Navigation products and direct support of EMEA customers. If you are a student with real passion for sensor technology, knowledge of embedded systems and programming in C and C++, let us know about you!
This way you can become part of the team which throughout the last year successfully developed small universal navigator (INS + GNSS) outperforming all commercially available competitors. Nowadays, we are adding new unique aiding modules using latest technology trends (e.g. W radar, Lidar, SLAM, Odometer, DVL), preparing our navigation solution for most demanding applications ranging from automotive testing, through autonomous driving, all the way to space craft navigation.
Example of tasks waiting for you:
• Aiding Sources Integration/Testing
• Custom Accessory design
• UX Centered SW Development
More information about what you would be potentially working on: https://aerospace.honeywell.com/en/products/navigation-and-sensors/honeywell-hguide-inertial-sensors-and-navigators
- IMU 4930 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGWuTsv5rBs
- HGuide n580 unit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk8VPvqnK3Q
- UAV Inspection Services https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N9C50tZuko
To join us, the following qualifications are a must:
• Experience with C and C++
• Experience with Embedded systems (software / hardware) development, integration, and test
• Advanced level of English
• Ability to work for 20h/ week
And these qualifications are a plus:
• Knowledge of sensor technology and experience in sensing systems.
• Knowledge and experience with sensor data fusion.
• University degree in Electrical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering or related fields.
• Experience with Matlab and Simulink environments.
• Knowledge of mapping and navigation (especially SLAM).
• Knowledge of Linux/ROS development.
• Knowledge of computer vision and visual aided navigation / guidance.
• Practical knowledge of product development in virtual teams.
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Opportunity to cooperate on development of the latest aerospace products and technologies.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
• Chance to define your career with global company.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we'd love to hear from you.