Sr. Sales Specialist EMEA
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
Honeywell is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of the cloud, big data/analytics, Internet of Things, and industrial design thinking. There is no greater time for the dynamic, forward-thinking, technical sales professional to join our organization.
As we evolve our brand and business, you will play an integral role in advancing our product offering, market presence and culture. To drive new revenue growth, Honeywell Aerospace has launched a new business unit that will focus on taking its Aerospace industry leading technologies to offer UAV based inspections and data-analytics services to industrial customers.
As the product advocate, you will identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer happiness through all stages of the sales process. This position is responsible for actively driving and running the technology evaluation stage of the customer pursuit process, maintains positive relationships with the customer’s staff and will understand the value proposition of the product line, the market, and the customer requirements. Sales Specialist will also develop positive relationships inside and outside of Honeywell to help in the strategic alignment of the portfolio, develop the technical content of winning proposals, collateral and training materials, and assist in developing a deep understanding of their market and customer needs.
You will be given the opportunity to take your proven experience and…
- Maintain experienced level of product knowledge and applications.
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of customer inquiries.
- Assist in the design and development of new products and tools necessary to make target accounts comfortable applying these products.
- Maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence.
- Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a timely manner.
- Identify customer's needs and sales opportunities and convey them to the business team.
- Ensure opportunities are identified and facilitated through constant customer interactions, conference calls, white papers, product training, demonstrations, and trade shows.
- Ensure consistent updates of competitive intelligence.
You must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technical field.
- Previous experience with sales- preferably in Aerospace industry - min. 3 years
- An ambitious self-starter mindset, with the commitment to achieve difficult goals and objectives.
- Excellent communications skills and a good listener with the ability to establish credibility and relationships with the customer and within Honeywell.
- Leadership/influence skills and a great teammate with the ability to operate independently as needed.
- Demonstrated problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ownership and accountability for areas of responsibility.
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills with ability to prioritize.
- Dynamic and creative international work environment
- Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
- Opportunity to cooperate on development of the latest aerospace products and technologies.
- Expert leaders to support your professional development
- Chance to define your career with global company.
- Daily use of foreign languages.
We genuinely believe a true potential should not be limited by years of experience, so if you are an enthusiast with interest in both sales and aerospace, don't hesitate to apply as well.
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we'd love to hear from you.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.