Senior Human Resources Generalist
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We are a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
You will provide a broad range of HR support actions for achieving strategic objectives, including talent management, organization effectiveness (change management, leader effectiveness, organization design), and employee engagement.
Key Areas of Responsibilty and Roles?
- Regularly review the hiring process and practice to be effective for the Business;
- Cooperate with the Talent Acquisition team on understanding the Business plan and the right approach and process set up;
- Interview the Top candidates; coach Leaders in interviewing; give advise on hiring methods and practices, etc.
Performance and Talent Management:
- Drive the internal Performance and Talent management processes (HPD, MRR, Leadership planning, 360°, PIP, etc.);
- Effectively resolve disciplinary issues according to the local regulations;
- Proactively work with Top Talents - drive Individual development plans implementation and implement practices for working with Top Talents;
- Handle effectively internal transfers and promotions;
- Act as coach and confidant for Leaders - be able to give advise in People leadership while using Honeywell tools, processes, policies etc.
- Provide trainings on Honeywell tools and processes; motivate employee and managers population for using the tools.
- Advise on structure of particular Business;
- Be able to implement structural changes when Business is changing.
Labour Employee Relations:
- Resolve employee relations issues effectively;
- Conduct internal investigations in conjunction with the appropriate resources.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Advise on employee package based on the market practice and Honeywell policy - give advise in promotions, hiring, reward, recognition, etc.
- Set up the job leveling and appropriate salary structure in the particular Business.
HR processes and policies:
- Implement global, country and local processes and policies in the particular Business;
- Participate in country and local policies and processes creation;
- Set up interface with country HR support (admin, payroll, legal, etc.)
- Be responsible for having all processes effectively set up.
What Skills and Experience will you have?
- Minimum 5 years of progressively growing Human Resources experience
- Ability to read and speak English at a proficient level
- Very good knowledge of current HR trends, the local law and practices
- Experience at driving measurable results & improvements in HR function
- Business partnering & analytical skills
- Ability to coach and provide feedback to employees at all levels
- Project management skills
What we value?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field is preferred
- Multinational company experience
- Self-driven personality
- Solution oriented approach to challenges and problems
- Ability to build very good relationships with all stakeholders
- Great teammate
- Ability to manage in a highly matrixed environment
- Flexible & adaptable to demanding & dynamic work environment
- Become a strong and respected partner to the Leaders
If you believe this is the perfect role, then we'd love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.