Software Engineer in Aerospace
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
Are you passionate for Aviation? Do you want to work on Aero products?
Then this is job for you! Our team working on Cabin Management System called Ovation Select which is a product for business jets aircraft and their users. We look for new team member for the position Software Engineer who has interest in the product and whose primary work will be software tools development and support enabling the configuration and setup of the product on the aircraft.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- CMS Software development – all phases (Requirements, Architecture, Design, Coding, Integration, V&V)
- CMS Software maintenance
- CMS Software improvements and innovations
- CMS Product configuration
You are who we are looking for, if you have :
- Professional experience in SW development in Embedded C/C++
- Drive, Open mind, Willingness to learn new things, Responsibility, Ability to work independently on your tasks and cooperate within the team
- Excellent command of English language
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Computer Science. Advanced degree preferred and continuous learning expected
- Capability and willingness to travel for trainings business meetings and work on project
- Ability to work at least 25h/week
We value if :
- You are motivated to develop a career in Aerospace industry in a multinational company
- You are a team player
- You have strong analytical ability
- You are a self–starter, who takes initiative and is able to work independently
- You are reliable, trustworthy and highest ethical standards
- You have good communication and presentation skills
- Dynamic and creative international work environment
- Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
- Opportunity to cooperate on development of the latest aerospace products and technologies.
- Expert leaders to support your professional development
- Chance to define your career with global company.
- Daily use of foreign languages.
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we'd love to hear from you.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.