You will design firmware for gas detection systems. These are products which are designed to save lives, using the C/C++ languages.
- You will have responsibility for Software Design by creating Software Product Requirements Specification according to internal Honeywell and other international standards.
- You will update code and test software written in C/C++ in our modern laboratories.
- You'll ensure technical tasks are on-time and within given requirements.
- We work using selected methodology (e.g. Scrum).
HOW WILL YOU CHIP IN WITH OUR TEAM?
- Software Modeling / Development, and Test procedures documentation.
- Software Architecture definition and documentation.
- Support project planning, provide estimations, identify risks.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- We would like you to have a software Engineering background, you could have a degree, or masters degree in Engineering, IT, etc.
- We would be happy if you possess around 2 years’ experience with programming of embedded systems - We also welcome hardworking fresh graduates to be part of our team.
- You'll possess a proven understanding of C/C++ code programming of microcontrollers.
- If you have basic knowledge of electronic circuits or the ability to take measurements it will be a great advantage.
- You'll be a detail oriented person with good written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- We look for someone with English language, and Czech will be advantageous.
- Driving Licence B is a positive factor for this position.