Software Engineer in Aerospace
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
Are you passionate about SW development? Are you ready for your next success story?
We are currently looking for a new member for the position Software engineer to join our team in Aerospace domain.
You will participate on software development, verification, and certification of real-time embedded aviation software for Cockpit Display System in Display & Graphics team. The software development includes the design, implementation, testing and documentation of the software in accordance with DO-178B guidelines. You will be also working on development of prototypes for research projects and their transfer to product development. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
Do you have following experience and skills?
- You have previous professional (even brief) experience with software development
- You have good knowledge of C++ and C
- Knowledge of OpenGL or Windows/Unix scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python) would be a winning advantage
- Knowledge of software configuration management tools
- You are able to speak English on an upper-intermediate level
- You are a person with good interpersonal skills and positive approach
We value if:
- You are motivated to develop a career in Aerospace industry in a multinational company
- You are a team player
- You have strong analytical ability
- You are a self–starter, who takes initiative and is able to work independently
- You are reliable, trustworthy and have high ethical standards
- You have good communication and presentation skills
- Dynamic and creative international work environment
- Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
- Opportunity to cooperate on development of the latest aerospace products and technologies.
- Expert leaders to support your professional development
- Chance to define your career with global company.
- Daily use of foreign languages.
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we'd love to hear from you.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.