Sr. ERP PMO Analyst
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We are a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
We are looking for a PMO Analyst with specialist presentation skills to support global ERP Program and Sr. executives - a designer, innovator, data analyst and project manager who can collaborate with senior staff to create meaningful executive presentations and graphics, improve tools, methodology with excellent visual interpretation and user experience.
What will you be doing?
Responsibilities include PowerPoint presentation creation, extensive graphing and charting in Excel as part of preparation of regular executive level report outs. The responsibility also includes collection of information from various directors and executives, in order to provide latest and most accurate report outs. The ability to work quickly, be able to set expectations with others and meet deadlines is key. The candidate should be comfortable communicating with internal stakeholders in order to understand their concepts and interpret them visually.
- Design presentations for internal consumption using company branding guidelines
- Consolidate and evaluate information from various stakeholders to prepare executive reporting for ERP domain
- Maintain and update ERP deployment methodology
- Contribute to the innovative development of the creative mindset and user experience
- Provide audit and quality assurance of all deliverables for ERP deployments
- Strong presentation design portfolio demonstrating expert level in PowerPoint including use of multiple masters, colour themes, animations, actions, and video
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography in both digital and print media
- Proven aptitude for quick creative and framework oriented thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
- Experienced in Project Management, Agile and Waterfall techniques
- Deep understanding of risk and issue management
- Well-developed communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and justify concepts to stakeholders and team members
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experienced working in a corporate environment
- Knowledge of project portfolio management tool such as Accolade or CA PPM is preferred
- Advance experience with MS SharePoint and MS Teams
- Experience with HP Quality Center
- Dynamic and creative international work environment
- Competitive salary
- Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
- Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Expert leaders to support your professional development
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we'd love to hear from you.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.