We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with outstanding potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
The IT Director has deployment execution responsibility for EMEA ERP deployment projects. Responsible for execution of the deployment projects in EMEA region, tracking and reporting of the project activities through coordination with the team. This role provides technical and business mentorship, review and oversight of related work products, and serves as an escalation point to ensure the project managers, business analysts, system analysts, and external vendor teams deliver application and infrastructure projects in a timely manner, on budget, with first time quality, and with alignment to stated business requirements. You will maintain an active level of awareness on project status, risks, and issues for all projects under your responsibility and maintains a positive relationship with SBG business partners to ensure deployments are delivered with a high level of quality and meets expectations.
This will be a meaningful role on the Enterprise Solutions and Applications Organization’s deployment team providing thorough leadership, dedicated to change management strategies to ensure successful business change management plans are executed. The deployment leader partners with PMO leader, Enterprise Solutions and Applications Organization’s deployment teams and SBG business partners to deliver the ERP deployment projects on time and on budget through speed and value.
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries around the world. We invent and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macro trends like energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity.
- Responsible for the delivery of multiple ERP deployment programs working in partnership with SBG business partners, Enterprise Solutions and Applications delivery teams and Deployment Leader for M&A and Demand Management.
- Ensure the achievement of a Honeywell Enterprise common process and common system solution.
- Support the SBG teams in the identification of measurable business benefits, and implement where appropriate.
- Lead, together with other Deployment Execution leaders and SBG Business Partners, the overall ERP Master Deployment Schedule for Honeywell.
- Establish the organizations for new deployment projects and the consistency to an effective governance process.
- Ensure that standard methodology implementation methodology is utilized within the ERP deployments and Enablement Projects.
- Ensure that each deployment project has an effective resource plan that meets the resource capability (including Super User backfill) required and budget requirements for successful implementation.
- Handle and drive execution of assigned deployment activities, from kick off to post-go-live and project closure. Own the toll gate process and the Deployment Execution leaders.
- Assist in providing overall priorities and programmatic leadership mentorship to team.
- Identify issues / challenges in the implementation and provide thoughtful solutions for the project team, oversee and resolve as and when necessary.
- Lead overall delivery of the cutover plan for Honeywell, where there are linked go-lives / multiple go lives.
- Responsible for ensuring SBG teams meet phase gate entry and exit criteria on behalf of the PMO.
- Partner with SBG's to identify and implement improvement opportunities in deployed sites, when appropriate.
- Coordinate and resolve deployment project status and issues where necessary.
- Handle the talent pipeline for Deployment Leaders.
- Coach and develop the Deployment Leaders in the program methodology as well as in key behaviors required for a successful implementation.
- Facilitate regularly scheduled project status meetings and maintains open communication with project execution team and Honeywell leadership when applicable.
- We work closely with finance managers and deployment execution leaders to ensure project execution alignment to the schedule and cost targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or related field.
- 10+ years’ Senior Program Management / PMO experience or equivalent in key leadership positions
- 5+ years’ experience in major change program management and knowledge of large system/ business culture change.
- We require at least 50% travel.
- Senior management experience and a respected, credible leader.
- Solid project management capability
- Experience of handling multiple, diverse and complex business process, systems and people change programs.
- In depth understanding with process improvement track record of premier business processes and operating models.
- Consistent and effective use of change management framework
- Analytical; able to take raw data understand it, draw good conclusions, articulate them into meaning
- Possesses leadership impact
- Experience working with remote teams globally and highly collaborative.
-Influencing, excellent partnering skill, partner management
- You will be process and customer focused
- Disciplined, strong business insight, attention to details, strong problem-solving and decision-making skills, ability to coach
- You'll have significant experience with internal consulting and demonstrable ability to influence without authority
- Superb communication, teamwork and negotiation skills with the ability to communicate clearly and with impact.
- You will have strong facilitation skills
- Can operate effectively in global networks and across all Honeywell SBG's and is effective at relationship-building at all level of the organization.
- Proven success in cross SBG/SBU "Matrix" Leadership roles.
- Ability to work reciprocally with IT staff through the design and build of the new business processes.
- PMP or equivalent project management qualification required
- Six Sigma green-belt a requirement, black-belt desired.
- HOS experience / Knowledge an advantage
- Location – This position can be in any Honeywell facility in Czech Republic.
- Reporting – This position will work with the T4 ESA Deployment Leader.