Software engineer- Intern
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We are a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
We are currently looking for a new member for the position Software engineer-Intern to join our team in Aerospace domain.
You will participate on SW development for Cockpit Display System in Display&Graphics team and support prototyping by designing a software together with other team members in an international environment.
Do you have following experience and skills?
• You are currently studying University in Computer Science or related field and you are able to work on part-time (20h/week)
• You have good knowledge of C++
• Knowledge of C, OpenGL and Python would be a winning advantage
• You have interest in aerospace domain
• You are able to speak English on an upper-intermediate level
• You have good interpersonal skills and positive approach
• Dynamic and creative international work environment
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Opportunity to cooperate on development of the latest aerospace products and technologies.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
• Chance to define your career with global company.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we'd love to hear from you.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.