Software Design engineer - testing (part-time)
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We are a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
Honeywell Technology Solutions (HTS) dynamically expands its activities in research and development (R&D) center in Brno, Czech Republic. Established in 2003, this is the largest R&D center in Europe for Honeywell.
This position is a part of Aerospace group, the world's leading supplier of avionics systems, products and services for commercial and business aircraft as well as for defense and space applications.
Are you passionate about aerospace? Would you like to be part of a creative and international organization?
We are rapidly growing our team of Software Test Developers for the large program aimed at new aircraft navigation technology.
We invite you to accelerate innovation and growth, teaming with the world's most talented engineers. Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software applications within Honeywell.
You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
- Verification and validation of real-time embedded aviation software.
- Analysis, testing and documentation of the software in accordance with DO-178 guideline.
- Tools development to aid in the software testing.
You must have:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Programming experience in C/C++
- Experience in software testing
- Knowledge of Windows/Linux scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python)
- Knowledge of Matlab/Simulink
- Understanding various software development lifecycle
- Demonstrate the ability to develop efficient and high quality software
- Have the knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Are able to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
- Have the ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Can code in multiple languages
- Work in a multinational team and company
- Competitive salary
- Diverse and non-stereotypical work with high tech technologies
- Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
- A complex system of benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
- Chance to create and develop your career with global company
- Daily use of foreign languages